EH-300 Cross Trainer
EH-300 Cross Trainer
• Keep your fitness workouts on track with PowerMax Fitness EH-250S Elliptical Cross Trainer.
• Address your personal fitness needs and reach your workout goals faster with this model.
• Make the most of your living space when the machine is not in use. Simple and easy transportation.
• Lift your machine at one end and use the grounded wheels for steering and rolling your elliptical
• Machine helps in accommodating different users as well as fitness levels.
• Strengthen your hand and leg muscles
• Check your hand pulse by placing hand on the handle bar
• Adjustable 8-level magnetic tension control system
• LCD digital displays of time, distance, speed, calories burned and scan
PowerMax provides a Ribbed Belt two-ways Drive system which is smooth and free of noise and works on a trainer
• Crank is made up of the arms which the pedals screw into, spindle joining them
• The bike has 6.5 inches and 1 piece of crank
• LCD Display features Time, speed, Calories burned, distance, scan and pulse
PEDAL YOUR WAY FOR THE BEST PERFORMANCE
• Adds a realistic feel with the presence of anti-slip comfortable pedals
• Pedals are with most indoor cycles – which mean that you can either fasten your feet securely on the elliptical cross trainer.
• 8 level magnetic control resistance level
• Enables you to work out as per the pressure you can put for resistance to cycle the pedals.
• 5 kg flywheel that delivers a smooth and a realistic ride experience.
MAX USERS WEIGHT
• Maximum user weight in EH-250S allowed is 120kgs
• Wheels for easy transportation
• Hand Pulse
• Resistance Control Knob
• Double action handle
|Max User Weight||120 kg|
|Console Function||Time, Speed, Distance, Calories, Pulse & Hand pulse sensor|
|Drive System||Ribbed belt two - ways|
|Resistance||8 Level Magnetic|
|Pedals||Comfortable Anti-slip pedals|
|Other Features||Wheels for transportation, Resistance control knob, Hand pulse sensor & Double action handle|
PowerMax Fitness EH-250S Elliptical Cross Trainer is made up of heavy gauge steel mainframe provides a limited warranty of 1 year